I’m sure you’re well-aware that public speaking is a powerful career activator. Confident presenters can sit in a job interview, deliver a pitch, or work the room at a networking event and attract meaningful opportunities and connections. They can walk away from highly evaluative situations knowing that they said exactly what they needed to say in the way they planned to say it.
Luckily, this is a skill that can be practiced and developed.
In this digital toolkit, you'll get my most actionable, biggest-bang-for-your-buck public speaking tips that professionals at any level can use to elevate their talks, speeches, and presentations.
- The process I use to write and organize my content for presentations
- The strategy I teach my students to prepare and practice more efficiently
- Tiny tweaks you can make to your physical delivery to look and feel more confidence
- Tips to help you create better connections with an audience and leave a lasting impression
- Examples from a curated list of TED Talks and speeches
- Strategies to use language, writing, and storytelling to make any type of presentation more effective
- Resources to help you enhance your visual aid